What is LIGHTBO.LT
This Open Source project is created to handle a private home security project. We write our own software and use cheap IOT devices.
This website exists as webshop to sponsor the Open Source project LIGTHBO.LT. Have a look at https://github.com/BlockchainBrussels/LIGHTBO.LT
LIGHTBO.LT is a home security infrastructure made of:
- A software backend running on a Raspberry/PC/server (anything that can run Python code)
- Small electronic devices that will detect movements, based on IOT devices (Arduino and Wemos devices, with PIR detectors or radars to detect movements)
- Arm/disarm console to arm or disarm your LIHTBO.LT setup, based on an IOT device with RFID reader (RFID can come from a badge or your smartphone)
- Visible and hearable devices in case of intrusion, like a revolving light or a vibrating horn
- Web based console, password protected, to arm or disarm our LIGHTBO.LT
- Possible integration with your home automation system to on/off all the lights when an intrusion is detected (simple example)
The LIGTHBO.LT is available at https://github.com/BlockchainBrussels/LIGHTBO.LT, including all the code needed for the web based console and the IOT devices. Including diagrams and set-up instructions.
The project is work in progress. Feel free to help! ;-)